YABATECH 2021/2022 ND/B.Sc change Of course application – This is to notify candidates that applied to the College for the 2021/2022 National Diploma (ND) who are not offered admission that there is an opportunity to change to the underlisted National Diploma (ND) and B.Sc Education (4 years degree) Programmes.
|1.||ND Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering|
|2.||ND Agricultural Technology|
|3.||ND Banking & Finance`|
|4.||ND Building Technology|
|5.||ND Estate Management|
|6.||ND Hospitality Management|
|7.||ND Industrial Maintenance Engineering|
|8.||ND Leisure & Tourism|
|10.||ND Marine Engineering|
|11.||ND Metallurgical Engineering|
|12.||ND Polymer Technology|
|13.||ND Printing Technology|
|14.||ND Quantity Surveying|
|16.||ND Surveying & Geo-Informatics|
|17.||ND Textile Technology|
|18.||ND Urban & Regional Planning|
|19.||ND Welding & Fabrication Engineering|
Requirements for National Diploma Programmes:
1. Minimum of 150 JAMB Score.
2. Minimum of 45% Aggregate Score for the preferred programme.
PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA CHANGE OF COURSE
NOTE: Interested candidates should first apply for change to their preferred course/programme on JAMB portal and thereafter apply for change to the same programme on College Portal.
1. B.Sc (ED) (Art Education) Full Time
2. B.Sc (ED) (Biology Education) Full Time
3. B.Sc (ED) (Business Education) Full Time
4. B.Sc (ED) (Chemistry Education) Full Time
5. B.Sc (ED) (Computer Education) Full Time
6. B.Sc (ED) (Home Economics Education) Full Time
7. B.Sc (ED) Integrated Science Education) Full Time
8. B.Sc (ED) (Mathematics Education) Full Time
9. B.Sc (ED) (Physics Education) Full Time
10. B.Sc (ED) (Industrial Technology) Full Time (Candidates for ND – Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering are eligible).
Requirements for B.Sc Degree Programmes:
- Minimum of 180 JAMB Score
- Minimum of 45% Aggregate Score
NOTE: Interested candidates are to apply for change to their preferred course/programme on JAMB Portal to Yabatech in Affiliation University of Nigeria NSUKKA. Concerned candidates are also to apply for change to the same programme on the College Portal when the notice for change is out.
For further inquiry, contact Admissions Department for prompt attention. Please avoid patronising touts.