YABATECH 2021/2022 Change of Course Form | Degree – This is to inform the general public and Post UTME (Degree) applicants that the YABATECH Change of Course form is now available. The list of available programmes are provided below.
Applicants of the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH who did not meet up with the Admission Cut-Off Mark for their respective departments that they can now apply for a change of course for 2021/2022 academic session.
Applicants are advised to also change their course on
NOTE: Candidates who desire to change any programme in school of Technical Education (STE) MUST have scored 180 marks and above in the UTME and their aggregate score MUST be 45% and above.
All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME score and minimum of 45% aggregate score.
Those changing to ND programmes must have 12% CBT score and minimum of 45% aggregate.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2021 JAMB Brochure.
Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for Degree Programme:
SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
The programmes available are as follows:
- B.Sc (ED) (Art Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Biology Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Business Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Chemistry Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Computer Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Home Economics Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Integrated Science Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Mathematics Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Physics Education) Full Time
- B.Sc (ED) (Industrial Technical Education) Full Time (Candidates for ND-Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering are eligible).
Method of Application
- Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the link 2021/2022 “CHANGE OF COURSE FORM”.
- Put in your UTME Number.
- Choose change of course to Apply.
- Tap on Confirm Details & Proceed.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- Tap on Make Payment.
- Please ensure you note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Choose any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
- If you choose to use internet banking, choose your bank logo down the page of your Remita page, this is only if you have your hard token with you.
- If you cannot make the payment online because of you not sure of the process, kindly print out the invoice payment to any bank and make the payment there.
- Now go to the YABATECH website page where you search for confirmation and validation, put in the Remita number you use in making the payment OR put in your JAMB registration number, then tap on continue.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA1, and 24 Old Administration Block.