WAEC Ghana 2022 Job Recruitment- The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) a sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications, to be completed online, from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant positions in its Nigeria National Office.
Employment opportunities are available in our Accra office for the following positions:
1.Administrative Officier II and
2.Senior Human Development Officier 1 (Training) Interested applicants are expected to apply through the Council’s recruitment portal https://recruitment.waec.com.ng.
Ensure that you have reviewed the details for each vacancy before you proceed. You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in
1 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
2 SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I (TRAINING)
All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age as at the close of the Advertisement.
Application Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The salaries paid by the Council are very attractive. Point of entry into the salary scales will depend on qualifications and experience. The successful applicants will enjoy very good remuneration package that is in line with the Council’s Conditions of Service and will also be assured of full career development within the organisation.
DURATION OF APPLICATION
Application details should be completed and submitted not later than May 23, 2022.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.