University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD) is pleased to offer International Student Scholarships to outstanding and suitably qualified applicants who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
This scholarship applications are welcome from all newly-admitted, undergraduate, degree-seeking international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Minnesota, USA
Host Institution(s): University of Minnesota, USA
Scholarship Worth: $20,000 per annum for Four years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Minnesota International Scholarships
The Office of Admissions requires several application materials to be sent to our office in addition to your application and your application fee.
Submit your one-time $50 non-refundable application fee. The University do not waive the application fee for international students.
The fee can be paid online at the time you apply or paid online at a later date. Please note that your application will not be complete until the fee is paid.
To be eligible for University of Minnesota Duluth International Students Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international Students
- In an active, non-immigrant temporary visa status
- Applicants who qualify for a tuition reduction or waiver are ineligible for these awards
- Students who have previously attended a college/university will be eligible to receive these awards for three years while new high school students will be eligible to receive their award for four years, subject to renewal criteria
- These scholarships are renewable annually, contingent upon maintenance of 3.0 cumulative University of Minnesota (U of M) GPA, and full-time undergraduate status
- Please email the Admissions Office if you are not certain about your eligibility for these awards at email@example.com and we can provide additional guidance
How-to-Apply: To be considered for University of Minnesota Duluth International Students, applicants should Submit the online application.
Applicants are evaluated individually, with consideration given to each student’s academic record in relation to the educational system of his or her native country. Students applying must show evidence of academic achievement and probability of success at UMD.
Application Deadline: May 01, 2023