~ University of Groningen PhD Scholarship ~
The University of Groningen is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their University of Groningen PhD Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About University of Groningen
The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, the City of Talent.
Quality has had a top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential ranking lists.
Aim and Benefits of University of Groningen PhD Scholarship
The successful candidate will receive a gross scholarship of € 2,249 per month, of which wage tax and social insurance premiums will be deducted.
Requirements for Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
1. Have a relevant master’s degree in the social or health sciences (economics, sociology, epidemiology, bioinformatics, statistics or a comparable discipline).
2. Have strong quantitative research skills.
3. Have an interdisciplinary background or affinity for working in an interdisciplinary team.
4. Be able to show perseverance, flexibility, project management and collaboration skills.
5. Be fluent in English (both oral and written).
6. Be able to finish the PhD thesis in four years.
7. Enjoy planning and taking initiatives.
8. Enjoy academic writing and have the desire to publish.
9. Be able and willing to work in Groningen, in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
June 27, 2022