Findlay University-International students are here invited to apply for the University of Findlay University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2023 to study in USA. The scholarships which is highly competitive, is available to students who have worked hard in to earn good grades and advance your education.
The University of Findlay believes in recognizing that hard work through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. Findlay’s scholarships are based on your cumulative grade point average and graduate students can earn additional scholarships for earning a good score on the GRE or GMAT tests.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Findlay, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $12,000 a year/renewable each year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria | University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2023
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2023
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process, candidates are to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program through the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award, as scholarships are applied automatically as part of the admittance process.
Application Deadline: Not Specified