~ 2022 University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship ~
Brunei Darussalam University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
This is a very competitive scholarship and applicants with academic talents and caliber are highly encouraged to apply.
This scholarship is offered by Brunei Darussalam University to outstanding students who are interested in pursuing their PhD studies after achieving excellence in their Master’s degree.
The University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
1. A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
2. Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at the University of Brunei Darussalam.
3. On-campus accommodation for 36 months.
4. Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
5. For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, a one-round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
To qualify for the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, the candidate must fulfil all the following requirements below:
All world countries
1. A second-class upper honours Bachelor’s degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
2. Has at least a first-class honours Bachelor’s degree with a distinction in Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
3. Fit to pursue studies in choice.
4. A high-quality and impact research proposal.
5. For all programs, applicants must have at least a credit 6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum overall score of 550.
July 31, 2022 (January 2023 intake)