~ Academic Excellence Scholarships ~
The University of Bradford is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Academic Excellence Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
Apply for the Bachelor’s degree at the University of Bradford and get automatic consideration for its Academic Excellence Scholarship.
The University of Bradford is offering scholarships worth up to £6,000 per year to all EU students!
- Students from Spain, Portugal, or Poland will get £6,000 per year by means of a reduction in tuition fees.
- Students from any other EU country will get £4,000 per year by means of a reduction in tuition fees.
- Subsequent years’ awards will be subject to satisfactory progression at 58.00% or above.
EU students who achieve the country equivalent of AAA at A-level–a list of all qualifications and their equivalencies is available here:
- Students must be international fee-paying students
- Also, must be domiciled in an EU country prior to commencing their studies.
- EU students based in the UK who are eligible for home fee status will be assessed under the UK Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Students who already hold a degree cannot be considered for the scholarship.
- Moreover, students who transfer to us from another university will not be eligible for the scholarship unless they transfer into stage 1 of their program, i.e. foundation year or first year.
- EU students that have level 3 qualifications that are not listed, please contact AABscholarship@bradford.ac.uk to ascertain eligibility.
How to Apply
- You don’t need to apply–students will be assessed for the scholarship automatically shortly after A-level results in August 2022.
- Successful students will then be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship by the end of October 2022.
- Note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount. So, students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given that of the highest value.
- If eligible, this scholarship will be awarded instead of the standard EU Scholarship.