UNIUYO 2022/2023 JUPEB Admission – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree programmes offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB in the programme listed below:
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) other subjects relevant to their course of study obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE O/L/NECO and NABTEB. Admission into the programme is usually through a University Screening Test. Please note that it will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). At the end of the programme, successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be admitted into 200 level in various degree programmes in the University of Uyo provided they satisfy the admission criteria for such programmes.
JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme. Candidates for the 2022 UTME can also apply as there will be no supplementary application for this programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N15,500.00 (fifteen thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit http://eportals,uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Basic Studies Link and Click on Create Account Link
3. Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
4. Click on Make Payment
5. Select Bank Option or Card Option
6. Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
7. Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
8. For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
9. After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
(i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(iv) The same procedure is used for payment of all fees after admission.
Closing Date for registration: Wednesday,
August 31, 2022
Date for the on-line screening exercise: The date will be communicated to candidates.
Candidates are advised to check on-line for information