United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment – United Nigeria Airlines is seeking the services of qualified graduate to fill the vacant positions in their company.
Apply for the ongoing United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment 2022. See the 2 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply.
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1.) Manager, Commercial Services (MCS); Head of Department and Member of Management
Location: UNA operational Base, Enugu
- B.Sc / BA, M.Sc / MA Marketing, Economics, Accounting or any Social Sciences or Engineering;
- 5 years requisite experience in developing and managing the commercial business of major airlines
- 10 years post graduation work experience
- Certification in IATA ticket reservation system, Videcom or Amadeus will be an advantage.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Bilingual skills (working knowledge of French or Portugues) will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability and readiness to work under pressure and at odd hours
- Integrity and reliability at all times
- Ready and able to train and mentor young professionals.
- Strong network in the corporate world.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
See Other Related Jobs:
2.) Ground Operations Officer
Location: Abuja / Enugu / Lagos
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 5-year experience in ground operations with reputable airlines
- Training in ground operations, dangerous goods, aviation security
- Training in flight dispatch will be an advantage
- Previous airline experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to clear security checks
- Driver’s license
- Good understanding of the IOSA Process
- Ready to travel at short notice.
Required Skills and Ability:
- Must be able to work late hours
- Effective communicator
- Team Player
- Comfortable working under extreme pressure
- Able to make critical decisions within short notice
- Good Presentation skills
- Multidiscipline approach
- Ready at any station.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.