- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. LL.M, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., etc.)
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. EMBA, LLS, MAG, MARPM, MBA, MBF, MCM, MCrim, MDF, MDM, MDR, MDSS, MEM, MESM, MFM, MGIS, MHDM, MHyS, MILD, MILR, MLA, MMAM, MMP, MPA, MPE, MPH, MPIA, MPM, MRM, MRPP, MSEM, MSIS, MTL, MTPM, MTTFL, MUD, MULTP, etc.)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes
- There is flexibility in Full Time, Part Time, Sandwich and Open Distance Learning (ODL) modes of study as so advertised.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, 2nd May and ends on Sunday, 21st August, 2022 (16 Weeks).
- Completed Application Forms to be submitted ONLINE not later than Sunday 28th August, 2022 (1 Week AFTER).
- Visit School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos portal http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng,
- Click ‘2022/2023 Applications’ link and confirm availability of desired programme, eligibility requirements and other details.
- Click ‘Application Form’ link and select ‘Postgraduate option’ from ‘Application Type’ menu.
- Complete Pre-Application Form to obtain payment advice; print and save for the Payment Reference Number.
- Proceed to make payment of non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira Only) for the Form, and charges through any of the options below:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on your Payment Advice.
- Online Payment: Click the ‘PayNow’ link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank Debit Card.
- Return to School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2022/2023 Application link, then ‘Continue Application’ link – log in with your ‘Payment Reference Number’ and your surname in lowercase as your password
- Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15KB in size and must be on a white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification).
- Click ‘SUBMIT FORM’ button if the information is correct, else, click ‘DECLINE’ button and continue again.
APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
- Candidates are advised to ‘submit form’ only after they have completely filled the Application Form; Editing after final submission before closure of application forms attracts a n1,000 charge.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
- A Candidate awaiting required degree results (i.e. whose result has not been approved by the institution’s SENATE) or is currently undergoing other Postgraduate programmes or a Nigerian citizen who has not completed National Youth Service Corps assignments is ineligible (date on the NYSC Certificate must precede the date of closure of Application)
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are ineligible.
- Each Applicant is required to upload every listed credentials on the application form such as: (a) Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results) (b) NYSC Certificate (c) Professional Certificates,
- Academic Transcripts (strictly from institutions) must reach The Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos at email@example.com or by postage on or before commencement of registration/screening.
- Every M.Phil./Ph.D. candidates are required to contact their choice Departments for vacancies and advise before applying.
- Dates for ONLINE Qualifying Examinations and any additional information will be advertised and provided on the website of the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng.
For further enquiries, contact through the following:
Telephone lines provided at http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
OLADEJO AZEEZ, Esq.