UNIABUJA 2021/2022 Distance Learning Admission Form [CDL & CE] – The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Centre for Distance Learning & Continuing Education has commence sales of application forms for admission into the various under-listed programmes offered in Open and Distance Learning mode for 2021/2022 academic session.
The programmes are offered in Open and Distance Learning mode, which is particularly suitable for working class, adult learners or those who could not acquire education through the conventional university education system.
General Admission Requirements.
All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Specific Admission Requirements.
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
i. SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II with Five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ level credit passes in the relevant subjects.
iii. OND in a relevant field with a minimum of Upper credit obtained from a recognized institution plus five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
iv. NCE with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
Duration & Mode of Study.
Programmes run for four or five years depending on entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly through online course delivery, multi-media resources, audio-visual materials, (CDs, DVDs, Disk drive) etc.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left pane, click on DISTANCE LEARNING
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicants PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN”, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process.
Application Fee: Application forms would be purchased at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000) only through REMITA platform. Note that the fee Excludes Bank Charges.
- All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional GSM number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
Deadline for registration: Wednesday 25th May, 2022.