This prestigious scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance. The Amount of award (First Year) up to $12,500. Amount of award (Transfers) up to $9,000. This scholarship is renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
Scholarships to be taken at: Daemen College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Graduate students
Scholarship Worth: up to $12,500
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Daemen College Presidents Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility conditions may vary for each Daemen College scholarship program, however, it is generally required that;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must be enrolled or enrolling to study an undergraduate and graduate degree program.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Daemen College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process, eligible and interested candidates for these awards, are required to take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at Daemen College, USA. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to complete the application form for this educational award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified