Stable EPC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022 – Stable EPC Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology, IT Security, Telecommunication, ICT Consulting, General Consultancy, Construction, Import and Export.
Our company is law abiding and have always enjoyed good relationship with various government establishments, other businesses alike, banks and the society at large. Supra Investments Limited has been very active locally and internationally since inception and the efforts of the management team have enabled Supra Investments Limited to build and expand its network, while establishing a tradition of excellence that permeates every area of its operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field with work experience.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email