SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee programme – Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee programme at Eastern Cape, South Africa. The SPAR Group Ltd, is currently recruiting for trainees to join their dynamic team. The programme provides a monthly stipend of R6,900-OO.
The programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme aligned to the graduate’s field of study. The programme will run for 12 months offering Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
Company/Organisation(s): SPAR Group Ltd
Program Type: Graduate Intern Trainee
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc
Nationality: All Nationalities
SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ambition to learn.
- Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
- Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree):
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour (Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022 are to submit an online application and provide all the required information on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 26 May 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details