Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship 2022 at Monash University, Australia – Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence, awarded as the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is now receiving applications from interested and eligible international students. The goal of the this scholarship programme is to change lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students from the ASEAN region to study at Monash University.
The prestigious Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is generously funded by a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore – alumni who are passionate about making an outstanding international education available to young people from the region.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Singapore Alumni ASEAN
Scholarship Worth: Up to $360,000 AUD over four years
Number of Awards: One per year
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship 2022
If successful, you will receive tuition fee and related study cost support valued up to $360,000 AUD, allowing you to complete a full-time single undergraduate degree at any of Monash’s Australian campuses, as well as the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in Australian culture.
The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
To be eligible for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN country https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/southeast-asia
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Applicants that have not previously studied at Monash
- Applicants must demonstrate that you come from a low income household
- Applicants must have not commenced university study at any institution
Successful applicants for Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
How-to-Apply: To apply and be considered for the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship, applicants are to follow the steps (below) in addition to applying a study place at Monash University, Australia:
- For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Applications form.
- We encourage you to submit your scholarship application using the online form.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to email@example.com with the subject header Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name].
- You will also need to submit a course application.
- Applications for this scholarship will have their $100 course application fee waived. Please request a waiver code from firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your course application.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details