~ Scottish Government Scholarships ~
The Scottish Government is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
The Scottish Government is offering Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships to citizens of select countries who wish to study full-time Masters degrees fully delivered in Scottish universities, in the areas of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare, and medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
The scholarships target students who aspire to become influential leaders and who have wide-ranging interests outside their studies, as well as a desire to broaden their personal and academic experience in Scotland.
Up to 50 scholarships are available. Each award is worth £8000 to be used towards tuition fees for the duration of 1 year of full-time study in a postgraduate Master’s program at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
1. Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course that will be delivered physically in Scotland or via distance online learning or via a combination of both.
2. Also, be citizens of Canada, India, Japan, the USA, Pakistan, or China
3. Be able to show that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
4. Not have previously studied in Scotland.
5. In addition, doesn’t have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
6. Meet the language requirements of the course.
7. Complete an application form and submit it by the closing date of 31 May 2022.
The scholarship application form must be submitted online. It should include the unique reference number you will have received in the offer letter from your Scottish university.
31 May 2022