Royalsec Company Limited Recruitment 2022 – Royalsec Company Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company. Apply for ongoing Royalsec Company Limited Recruitment 2022. See the 3 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply.
Being one of the oldest and well-grounded, our clientele cuts across only reputable and well-organized companies, Diplomatic Missions, major foreign Airlines, some Oil Marketers, highly rated and well-networked Financial Institutions, profitable Manufacturing Organizations, NGOs and some highly rated major foreign companies, all arms of Governmental concerns, etc. We have a nationwide branch network and regional offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Royalsec Company Limited is a leading security services provider in Nigeria with over 3 decades of rendering excellent services.
1.) Control Room Officer
- Mininumof OND / HND and relevant job experience.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have the ability to work with CCTV
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be anexcellentteam player
- Must have excellent report writting skills
- Must possees sound security knowledge.
6th June, 2022.
See Other Related Jobs:
- Tempkers Limited Recruitment 2022
- Deutsche Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH Recruitment 2022
- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022
- Minimum of OND / HND.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant job experience
- Should be in possession of a valid drivers license
- Comfortable working within a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Sound knowledge of road network
- Applicant should reside around Surulere environs (Added Advantage).
6th June, 2022.
3.) Administrative Officer
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education and learning opportunities
16th May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted, Interview will be immediately.