~ 2022 RMIT University PhD Scholarships ~
RMIT University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their RMIT University PhD Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About RMIT University
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Founded in 1887 as the Working Men’s College of Melbourne by Francis Ormond, it initially opened as a private night school offering instruction in art, science and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia.
It was made a public university by act of the Parliament of Victoria in 1992 after merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology.
Aim and Benefits of RMIT University PhD Scholarships
1. 3 years with a possibility of extension to 3.5 years
2. $32,714 per annum for a student stipend (Total for 3.5-year term = $114,500)
Requirements for Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
1. Have first-class honours or equivalent in a relevant discipline of bioengineering or electrical engineering.
2. Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements.
3. Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills.
4. Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
5. Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for PhD.
December 31, 2022