If you’re a domestic student (Australian citizen or permanent visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen), you’ll receive a scholarship of $8,000 for one year, paid in two installments over two semesters. If you’re an international student, you’ll receive a scholarship of $10,000 for one year, paid in two instalments over two semesters.
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $8,000 – $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria | QUT School of Accountancy Honours Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship; you must:
- have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy)
- be enrolled to study full-time.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants may be required to provide evidence of meeting the QUT’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- How-to-Apply: You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) Accountancy before you can apply for a scholarship.
- Complete the application form (PDF file, 175.8 KB).
- Submit your completed application form using the contact details on the form.
Application Deadline: 31 January each year