Commencement of programme is on September, 2022.
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Ihiala Department of Midwifery Basic Midwifery Sales of admission form for BATCH B Candidates commences on 27th March, 2022.
LSO READ : Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital College of Nursing Form 2022/2023
- All round education
- Quiet and condusive environment for learning
- Competent, capable and versatile lecturers
- Registered Midwifery Certificate recognized worldwide.
- The opportunity to gain Direct Entry Programme into any University of your choice for BNSc Programme.
- Direct Entry Opportunity into 18 months General Nursing Programme
1. The school has recorded 100% in her Midwifery Council Professional Exams with credits and distinctions.
2. The school has been upgraded to a college status
3. The school enjoys full accreditation status from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
4. The school performs excellently well that she is approved to conduct two streams of admission each year for five years, to help produce more professionals in Nigeria and beyond.
5. Her candidates are spread all over the world.
6. The school is one of the two schools in the South East that has been approved to run a Refresher program for students Midwives.
7. She enjoys these favors and trust from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, because of her effort to maintain excellence in Nursing Education and Practice.
Candidates must possess WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB or their equivalence with at least credits in English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two (2) sittings
N.B: Possible combination in WASSCE, WAEC, GCE, NECO is acceptable, but NABTEB stands alone (cannot be combined with any of the two examinations)
Method of Application
Forms and payment details are obtainable in the school
Cost of form: N10,500.00
Account Name: School of Midwifery our lady of Lourdes hospital Ihiala
Account Number: 2019736091
Bank Name: First Bank
- Kindly log on to College of Nursing Sciences, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex Ihiala Midwifery admission portal via https://midwifery.ollhc.com/
- Click on Prospective Students
- Scroll down Below to see a table of content which specifies the admission forms on sale
- Basic Midwifery Programme
- Click on Apply and Proceed
- Input a valid email address into the box
- Submit to proceed for the payment
- Select payment mode: Click on PAY WITH CARD strictly Visa or Master Card, activated for online banking.
- Insert your card details, and proceed with the payment, allow to process till successful.
- Then upload your passport to fill your form (Note: the passport shouldn’t be more than 100KB) .
- Finally, submit the form after completion of the entries. Print the Admission Application Acknowledgement Slip displayed upon submission.
- When coming to the school for the next steps (Written Examination, Oral Interview), the candidate is required to come along with the Acknowledgement Slip.
- The school may send announcements about Entrance Examination Schedules and other relevant information to the email you provided. Also keep checking our school website for news updates that may be of importance.
Entrance Examination / Oral Interview Date
- To be Announced by 9am prompt.
Note: 3 years Basic Midwifery offers you registered midwife certificate
- Offers you registered midwifery certificate
- Offers you opportunity to gain direct entry into University for Basic Nursing or direct entry opportunity into 18months general nursing programme.
27th August, 2022.
Please note that Forms and Payment Details are obtainable in the School.
For Enquiries, call any of the phone Lines 08063883677, 08037599916