Russian Scholarship Project is your chance for early admission to a tuition-free program at one of the leading universities in Russia. Early admission and tuition-free education on a Master’s or PhD program of your choice at one of the top universities in Russia and the world.
The Open Doors International Olympiad conducted by the “Global Universities” Association hereby welcomes applications from talented students from foreign countries to enrol in Russian university Master’s and PhD programs without entrance examinations and to study for free (paid for by the Russian Federation government).
Host Institution(s): Top Universities in Russia
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition Award
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Open Doors International Olympiad Russian Scholarship
NSU is the coordinator of the Olympiads for “Biology and biotechnology” and “Earth sciences”. Masters International citizens and stateless persons, including compatriots living abroad, having a Bachelor’s degree or completing a Bachelor degree program in the year of the Olympiad.
Explore the offered study programs and additional information about the Universities:
- Higher School of Economics (HSE)
- Tomsk state university
- ITMO University
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Novosibirsk State University
- National Research Nuclear University MEPhI
- University of Science and Technology MISIS
- Ural Federal University
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
To be eligible for Open Doors International Olympiad Russian Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- International citizens and stateless persons, including compatriots living abroad
- Applicants having a Bachelor’s degree or completing a Bachelor degree program in the year of the Olympiad
- Applicants having a master’s or specialist’s degree for the doctoral track (analogous to Ph.D.) in the year of the Olympiad
- The Program Language will be Russian or English.
How-to-Apply: The Olympiad has two stages for Master’s degree and three stages for PhD, both are conducted on-line.
Stage 1: Everyone is invited to participate in the qualifying stage.
The first (qualifying) stage format is a portfolio competition.
Stage 2: The second (final for Master’s degree) stage format consists of solving Olympiad problems.
Stage 3: Interviews with potential academic advisors, the third step is only for PhD applicants.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022