OAU 2022/2023 JUPEB Admission – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2022/2023 Session.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate gain Direct Entry admissions into Obafemi Awolowo University and other Universities in Nigeria.
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
Available Subject Combinations
|Administration||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Education||Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE|
|Environmental Design & Management||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Geography, Mathematics, Physics (GMP)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Technology||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|College of Health Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
Method of Application
To pay your application fee, you can choose from either of the two Payment methods provided below:
Method 1: Payment through Paystack: You can pay the ₦15,000.00 Application Fee through Paystack Payment Platform with the options of paying with your ATM or Debit Card, Bank Transfer, USSD, Direct account debit, e.t.c.
Method 2: Payment through e-Tranzact Webconnect: Alternatively, you can also pay the ₦15,000.00 Application Fee through e-Tranzact Webconnect Payment Platform using your ATM or Debit Card.
Click on your preferred Payment Method (either Paystack or e-tranzact).
Follow the displayed Payment Instruction
Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
- All Applicants are advised to check the website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Examination and other relevant information.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Number
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2022/2023 JUPEB Entrance Examination holds at Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate’s application.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Phone: 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202; Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your Application Now
In case you have created your Account, Click here to Login
T.O. Faniran (Mr.)
Centre for Distance Learning,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife