Nomba Job Recruitment 2022 – Nomba Nigeria is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
Apply for the ongoing Nomba Job Recruitment 2022. See the 5 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply.
Today, with over 250 employees and more than 150,000 businesses on our platform, our vision is to enable economic prosperity by supercharging businesses to run efficiently and meet their goals. We are creating a distinct gateway into the digital economy for businesses of all sizes by providing them with access to everyday tools that simplify payments and drive their growth.
1.) Brand Manager – Merchant Acquiring
- A BA / BSc Degree from a leading academic institution – other advanced degrees is a plus.
- 4 – 6 years proven work experience as a brand manager in a Fintech or FMCG Industry
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing strategy
2.) Account Manager – Collections
- A BA / B.Sc Degree from a leading academic institution – other advanced degrees is a plus.
- 4- 6 years Proven work experience as a commercial buyer in retail business, Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Sales Account Manager.
- Proven work experience as a commercial buyer in retail business, Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Sales Account Manager. Nomba Job Recruitment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
See Other Related Jobs:
3.) Customer Success Associate
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- The ability to speak an indigenous Nigerian language is an added advantage.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 2 years previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team.
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software programs.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Passion for delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
4.) Site Reliability Engineer
- Ensure your team is immediately aware of production errors and prioritizes their repair.
- Provide architectural input to the teams’ development process from an operations and infrastructure POV, including but not limited to monitoring, alerting, persistence, tradeoffs given the state the available hardware, etc.
- Provision cluster resources, repositories, CI/CD pipelines, and credentials for your responsible team and systems to consume.
- Providing updates to the entire company during outages and downtime, scheduled maintenance and more in a professional, respectful, and timely manner.
- Strive to work at the highest standards possible along with the rest of your team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in STEM courses.
- 3 years working as a software engineer/site reliability engineer professionally.
- 3 years developing Python + Linux/Mac/Unix environments + git professionally.
- 3 years working with Linux/Unix user environments, e.g. bash, grep, awk, sed, etc.
- 2 years of experience working with cloud infrastructure, e.g GCP, AWS.
- 2 years working with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, Semaphore.
- 2 years working with SQL and NoSQL databases, e.g. PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- 2 years working with code as infrastructure tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet.
- Solid knowledge and experience in networking, e.g. HTTP, TCP, UDP, DNS, VPN ( IPSec, Wireguard), routing, firewalls, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience in encryption and security, e.g. AES, ECC, PKCS, PKI, OpenSSL, JWT.
- Experience with Linux system administration, e.g. systems, iptables, top, stat commands, kernel tuning, user management.
- Experience working with containers & container orchestration, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and incident management tools, e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Cloud Logging, Opsgenie, Pagerduty.
- Experience working with Web Servers/Load Balancers, e.g. Nginx, Apache, HAProxy.
- Love for automation.
- Ability and willingness to pick up new technologies quickly and be productive.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Bazel.
- Experience with identity and access management solutions eg. Keycloak.
- Experience implementing PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 22301 policies/standards.
- Experience with Google BigTable.
- Experience managing Github organizations and repositories.
5.) Frontend Engineer
- Excellent at creating cross-browser compatible and responsive user interfaces.
- Experience building and maintaining React applications with Redux for state management.
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS), CSS modules and BEM architecture.
- Understanding of component architecture and React patterns (like Higher Order Components (HOC), Hooks, render functions)
- Experience working with type checking solutions (like Flow or TypeScript).
- Knowledge of testing, web performance and optimisation.
- Can interpret Figma prototypes and deliver pixel perfect design.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead technically.
- Ability to take initiative and get stuff done.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.