1. Nigerian Language/Primary Education
2. Nigerian Language/Business Studies
3. Nigerian language early childhood Care Edu.
4. Nigerian Language social Studies
5. Nigerian Language English Language
6. Nigerian Language/computer Science
7. Nigerian Language/Mathematics
8. Nigerian Language/Biology
9. Nigerian Language Agricultural Science
10. Nigerian Language C.R.K
11. Nigerian Language French
12. AND OTHER COMBINATIONS DEEMED SUITABLE LIKE:
Linguistics And Nigerian Languages, Two(2)Nigerian Languages.
THE NIGERIAN LANGUAGES/OPTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ARE:
Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulfude, Kanuri, Tiv, Urhobo, Efiklbibio, Anaan.
Candidates must have five credits passes in WASSCE, SSCE, NABTEB, GCE O’L
or its Equivalent in not more than two sittings. Interested candidates must have credit in English Language, Mathematics and other 3 related subjects.
Remedial Programme ls Available For Candidates Who Do Not Have the Minimum Admission Requirements
THE INSTITUTE ALSO OFFERS
2 Year Sub-Degree programme in Nigeria Languages, Communication Studies, Education, Linguistics,Translation Studies Library and information Science
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME-
The Institute offers Post-Graduate Diploma in the following courses:
1. Education (PGDE)
3. Translation Studies
4. Library and Information Science
5. Communication Studies
Admission forms are available with the sum of N3,000.00, (N5,000.00 for PGDs) at the Admission Unit, Main Campus, along Opobo-Azumini Road, Aba, or at the City Campus, New Umuahia Rd., Ogbor Hill Abia State
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: 08028485019 or 08060084940