Apply for ongoing MVXchange Limited Recruitment 2022. See the 4 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. MVXchange Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
1.) Shipping Document Control Specialist
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- A maximum of 5 years of professional hands-on experience handling import/export shipping documentation.
- Ability to manage and keep track of filing records and documentation Analytical, communication and presentation skills.
19th May, 2022.
2.) Senior Sales Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 – 10 years of work experience.
- Extensive experience in sales, or customer service would be advantageous.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to work after hours.
- Superb verbal, written communication and presentation skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- A strong growth mindset.
13th May, 2022.
3.) Commercial and Partnership Associate
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 5 years post-degree experience and knowledge of strategy formulation and planning techniques.
- Commercial and strategic planning experience
- Research, fact-checking and validation skills to ensure valid data sources and to verify accuracy
- Ability to analyze data, using this data to recommend actions for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ambitious self-starter, with drive to make things happen independently and through collaboration
- Good knowledge of business visualization tools such as PowerBI
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and team-working skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with teams from other departments as well as external stakeholders / partners.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work opportunities
- Equity payment
- A chance to impact Africa’s maritime trade for the better.
13th May, 2022.
4.) Director of Marketing
Strategy Formulation and Implementation:
- Develop, update and implement the marketing strategy in line with the
corporate strategy and key business objectives.
Forecasting and Report Generation:
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to Executive
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product
lines, promotional materials, and events.
Stakeholder and External Relations:
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including media, public relations, branding agencies etc. to grow the reputation of MVXchange
- Protect organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
Leadership and People Management:
- Manage and oversee department’s performance through direction, supervision
and performance appraisals; Provides constructive feedback to employees to
assist with professional development
- Provide strong direction and leadership, ensuring clear strategic objectives are in
place to guide the work of the department
- Support the implementation and facilitation of relevant workshops and training
- Crafting brand content, stories and marketing campaigns to connect MVXchange and its products to its target customers
- Collaborate with the team on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
- Develop a deep understanding of the target personas, buying units and customer lifecycles in order to strategize the messaging/positioning and the go-to-market strategies.
- Strengthen MVXchange’s positioning, customer segmentation, and marketing content development.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 7 – 8 years work experience.
12th May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hiring@mvxchange.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.