MPOWER – At MPOWER, we believe that we’re not just expanding access to higher education. We’re also creating globally-minded, multi-lingual, culturally-competent graduates poised to take on the world’s most pressing problems in science, technology, business, and public policy!
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Institutions in U.S. or Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000 grand prize
Number of Awards: 3 scholarships available.
Study Level: Undergraduate /Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Requirements
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable:
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant meets oneof these criteria:
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Is a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder) For study in Canada, this means the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Is a Canadian permanent resident
- Has a valid Canadian study permit
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- Runner-Up: $2,000
- Honorable Mentions: $2,000
- How-to-Apply: If you are eligible for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship, proceed to apply by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official site and fill the scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: Janaury 15, 2023