Metro Africa Xpress Recruitment 2022 – Metro Africa Xpress is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their establishment.
Apply for the ongoing Metro Africa Xpress Recruitment 2022. See the 5 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply.
1.) Maintenance Mechanic and Electrician
- Perform vehicle routine and corrective maintenance.
- Assess and diagnose problems with faulty vehicles.
- Replace and repair defective parts and materials.
- Efficiently maintain assets within agreed SLA
- Store and account for old and replaced parts.
- Generate maintenance reports.
- Work with other technicians to solve multifaceted problems.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Visit workshops during repair to ensure new and original spare parts are fixed on our vehicles
- Assistance in emergency rescue of MAX vehicles
- Provision of reports on every vehicle repair work
- Carry out periodic spare part price survey
- Report on activities within the workshop.
What You’ll Need
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Good communication skills
- Minimum of 4 year(s) stand-alone Mechanical experience
- The ability to manage resources.
26th May, 2022.
2.) Product Support Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- 2 years of product management support experience, leading strategic and operational initiatives
- Proven and successful experience leading high-performing product and promotional strategies for a business, resulting in increased revenue.
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Competence to analyze financial and non-financial data
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions, and employing active listening techniques
- Excellent knowledge and use of existing software packages (Power BI).
19th May, 2022.
See Other Related Jobs:
- Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2022
- FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment 2022
- Anambra State Ministry of Education Teachers Recruitment 2022
3.) Procurement & Supply Chain Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a global context – Previous experience working in high-impact environments is preferred.
- Proven track record of engagement with C-suite stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills; extensive experience in managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams.
20th May, 2022.
4.) Health, Safety 7 Environment Supervisor
What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Health, Safety, or Environmental field of study
- Minimum of 5 years experience in health and safety: safety program development, fire prevention, hazardous materials, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, process safety management, process hazard analysis, incident investigation and the development and implementation of safe operations procedures and processes
- A recognized HSE certification
- Ability to work in a global context – Previous experience working in high-impact environments is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of engagement with C-suite stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills; extensive experience in managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams
- Understand the diverse nature of different countries i.e., work environments, culture
- Futuristic and visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset, agile and adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics.
20th May, 2022.
5.) Head of Customer Experience
What You’ll Need:
- B.Sc / BA qualification
- 10+ years’ general experience in customer satisfaction
- 5+ years in strategic leadership, strategic planning, product development, and management consulting in a fast paced global organization
- Deep understanding of technology, product management, and change management
- Deep understanding of marketing, sales, finance and operations
- High levels of energy and drive, willingness to work hard
- Experience in Mobility/Fintech/Gig-economy/eCommerce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Strong Project and Program management skills
- Global leader and thinker with the ability to make quick strategic decisions
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & proactive
20th May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Document saved with your name and in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.