Me Cure Healthcare Limited Recruitment 2022 – Me Cure Healthcare Limited is a family of 400 employees that was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria. The group started as a diagnostic company and since have ventured into eye-care, dental care, cancer management and preventive healthcare. During the past four years, we have launched seven healthcare diagnostic centers in Nigeria (including three public-private partnership centers signed with Abia and Ondo). We have also opened a Me Cure Eye Center, which is our state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat, and perform vision-related surgeries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Practitioner
- Carry out routine or unplanned visits and inspections to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation and take action to improve conditions.
- Provide advice and assistance to householders and businesses.
- Take photos, produce drawings, remove samples and conduct interviews as part of the inspection process.
- Investigate complaints from the general public carry out food hygiene and food standards inspections.
- Investigate accidents at work and complaints about poor standards of health and safety, identifying any areas of negligence.
- Give talks at public enquiries, meetings and exhibitions and ensure compliance through education, advice and enforcement.
- Advise on health and safety issues.
- You’ll need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confidence in dealing with the public.
- A strong scientific ability and technical understanding.
- Good decision-making skills.
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- A methodical, careful approach to gathering facts and assessing evidence.
- Good time-management and organisational skills, including being able to manage your own workload well.
- A flexible approach to work.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.