~ 2022 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships ~
John Carroll University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their John Carroll University Merit Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the University
John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio. It is primarily an undergraduate, liberal arts institution accompanied by the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. John Carroll has an enrollment of 3,650 students.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business, and in selected areas at the master’s level. John Carroll offers 70 academic programs of study for undergraduate students.
Aim and Benefits of Scholarship
When you submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000, which are awarded based on your classroom performance, standardized test scores, and extracurricular involvement.
Requirements for Scholarship
To be eligible for the Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
1. Applicants must be international students.
2. Applicants must enrol in full-time program.
3. Applicants must be ready for undergraduate courses at the University.
4. Applicants must be in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress.
5. Applicants scholarship values are annual amounts that automatically renew for a total of four years, as long as academic and conduct standards are maintained.
6. Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
October 1, 2022