~ 2022 Inspiring Minds Equity Scholarship ~
Edith Cowan University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Inspiring Minds Equity Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
The Inspiring Minds Equity Scholarship aims to provide support to students who can show academic achievement in their current ECU course and are experiencing financial difficulties and/or experienced circumstances, either past or present, which have had a significant impact on their life affecting their capacity to focus on their studies.
The scholarship offers a one off payment of $3000
Eligibility for the Inspiring Minds Equity Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
1. Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizen;
2. Be enrolled in any undergraduate course at ECU;
3. Have an academic progression status of GREEN;
4. Be studying full-time (60 credit points);
5. Have completed a minimum of 60 credit points;
6. Be able to provide evidence of financial hardship;
7. Not have been a previous recipient of this scholarship.
Application for Scholarship
1. Applicants will be required to provide a personal statement of only 500 words addressing the below;
2. Circumstances of your past or present which have had a significant impact on your life and have affected your capacity to focus on your studies
Eligible applications will be assessed by a Selection Committee.
Selection will be based on:
1. Content of Personal Statement and;
2. Applicant’s WAM will be provided to the Selection Committee by the Fees and Scholarships Office.
30 August 2022