Hazon Holdings Recruitment 2022 – Hazon Holdings is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company. Apply for the ongoing Hazon Holdings Recruitment 2022. See the 4 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply.
1.) Digital Strategist
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital strategy
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign (Not less than 5 years)
- Understanding of use of media channels, content creation and role of multi-channel mix.
- Must have a love for generating content and engaging constantly with both internal and external customers.
- Fluent in content creation (video, animations, graphics) and publishing across all major social media platforms and familiar with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Proficient with standard photo and video editing software, content management tools and social media management/scheduling systems.
- Ability to create destination-specific content, with appropriate language, hashtags, emojis, audio, video and imagery consistent with marketing on that particular platform.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with artists, managers and staff at all levels.
- Good creative and strategic problem-solving skills combined with sound editorial judgement.
- Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other analytics tools a plus.
- Deep love of social and a fascination with how digital platforms connect businesses and customers is Essential.
N200,000 to N250,000 monthly.
11th May, 2022.
2.) Technical Programs Manager
- 3+ years post-graduate experience in business development, management & support or other relevant positions
- You love working with start-ups or even started one.
- Excellent track records of meeting and exceeding Project management KPIs
- You have good knowledge of startup methodologies (Lean startup,BMC, rapid prototyping etc)
- The ideal candidate MUST have experience in business development and a developing knowledge of accelerator programmes.
- A self-motivated team player, a dynamic, entrepreneurial person with a keen passion for helping entrepreneurs succeed. Adept at managing multiple projects at once, very detail-oriented and organized, learn quickly, and have a track record of being adaptable in a fluid, high-growth environment.
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions / recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high-performance standards. Outperforms her / his peers.
- Fast / Agile: Removes barriers to move faster.
- Experiments and adapts.
- Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
11th May, 2022.
See Other Related Jobs:
3.) Admin and Logistics Support Officer
- Serve as receptionist or first-line liaison to internal and external contacts and provide general office support
- Greet customers, answer telephone, provide directions or information and solve routine issues
- Communicate routine and general information to staff, customers, and/or public about standard services, processes, and procedures using prescribed or established guidelines
- Establish and maintain office files and activity logs
- Assist with routine travel arrangements
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies
- Perform routine data entry
- Prepare, process, update, and compile routine documents, records, and reports
- Prepare routine correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Collate, staple, and distribute duplicated materials
- Deliver and/or pick up documents, equipment, or supplies
- Collect/process fees and payments
- Provide back-up support as needed.
- OND qualification with relevant work experience.
N35,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
11th May, 2022.
4.) Social Media Manager
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification
- He / She must have good knowledge of SEO.
- Experience in digital marketing is required.
- Knowledge of the use of Canva is an added advantage.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
11th May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.