2022/2022 FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE (FUTA) PRE-DEGREE ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
The Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
During the Programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University.
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
- School of Computing (SOC)
FUTA Pre-degree Admission Requirements and Eligibility
FUTA PDS Admission Requirements Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from:
Available 100 level Courses After Completing Pre-Degree Programmes
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
Agricultural Resource and Economics (ARE)
Agricultural Extension and Communication (AEC)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
Food Science and Technology (FST)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Computer Engineering (COE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
Mining Engineering (MNE)
Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Building Technology (BDG)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Quantity Survey (QSV)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCE (SEMS)
Applied Geology (AGY)
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (SOS)
Mathematical Science (MTS)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
Human Anatomy (ANA)
Biomedical Technology (BMT)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
Computer Science (CSC)
Cyber Security Services (CSS)
Information Technology (IFT)
Information Systems (IFS)
Software Engineering (SEN)
FUTA Predegree Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and PDS Application form to Create an account.
- Login in to your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate an invoice for the application form.
- Candidates are to pay an application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on either Remita Platform OR e-transact platform in any bank of their choice.
- Log in to your account online to confirm payment and complete the on-line PDS application form.
- Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule Slip.
- All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
- The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the registration 07064990892, 07061162814, 07056096340, 09029572778
Application Deadline and Exams Date
- The Application is opened and will close on the date to be announced later. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
- The screening will hold between the date to be announced later.
- And there may not be any entrance exam this year due to the COVID-19 situation. Just be checking your portal from time to time to know if they’ve offered admission.