~ NNPC JV Tertiary Scholarship ~
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their NNPC JV Tertiary Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977.
In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing.
Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
Requirements for NNPC JV Tertiary Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants must be:
1. Registered Full-Time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
2. Certified 100-level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in the 2021/2022 academic session).
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
1. 200 level students and above.
2. Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies.
3. Dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA.
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and the Imo State Should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centres to be communicated to shortlisted applicants.
Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online in their own comfort or at designated test centres (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).
1. Passport photograph with white background not over 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
2. School ID Card.
3. O’level Certificate.
4. Admission Letter.
5. Birth Certificate.
6. Proof of Local Government Area of Origin.
7. Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
8. Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
9. JAMB Result
July 8, 2022