~ NAOC Undergraduate Scholarships ~
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their NAOC Undergraduate Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) operates in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta, under a joint venture agreement with NNPC (60%), NAOC (20%), and Oando (20%), with concessions lying within Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers State.
NAOC also holds a 5% taking a part interest in SPDC JV with NNPC (55%), The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) (30%), and Total E&P Nigeria (TEPNG) (10%), with SPDC as operator of the joint venture.
Requirements for NAOC Undergraduate Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
1. Registered Full-time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
2. Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in the 2021/2022 academic session).
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
1. 200 level students and above.
2. Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies.
3. Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA.
4. Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo State SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
5. Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Note: The aptitude test will take place either online (remotely) or at designated centres to be communicated to shortlisted applicants.
6. Applicants are to indicate at the point of application whether they wish to write the test online in their comfort or at designated test centres (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).
Documents Required for Application
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
1. Passport photograph with white background not over 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
2. School ID Card.
3. O’level Certificate.
4. Admission Letter.
5. Birth Certificate.
6. Proof of Local Government Area of Origin.
7. Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
8. Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
9. JAMB Result.
10. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
11. Ensure you attach the documents when asked to upload.
12. Ensure to provide valid email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
13. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form.
July 8, 2022