Fed Poly Oko ND Part-time admission for 2021/2022 session – Applications are invited from eligible candidates into the under listed part-time National Diploma Programme (Evening Programme) of Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
The basic requirements for admission into National Diploma Programme of courses applicant wish to pursue are, at least, (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are to apply on-line to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board via www.jamb.gov.ng/caps
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – part-Time/Evening Application) and enter your Phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await response from JAMB
Timely submission of applications is an advantage.