~ Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship ~
Monash University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About Monash University
Monash University takes great pride in its vibrant international community. With 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents, they are one of Australia’s largest universities.
As an international student, you can look forward to a truly international experience.
Wherever you came from – far or near, Monash university welcomes you and invites you to explore its offerings in your own language.
Aim and Benefits of Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship
1. $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study).
2. An additional $6000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.
3. Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be one of the following:
1. An Australian citizen.
2. A New Zealand citizen.
3. Australian permanent resident.
4. Australian humanitarian visa holder.
5. An International student.
You must meet the following criteria:
1. A commencing undergraduate student, and
2. Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) single degree and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
3. Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
4. Must achieve a minimum ATAR score of 98.00.