Divine Private Schools – Founded in September 2017 by Mrs V. O. Idowu, Divine Private Schools setout to establish high standards of education, based on the Montessori system, for young children in the local community.The school started with 23 students and 7 staff members at Mosopa, Oluwo Area, Egbeda Local Government Area, Ibadan, Oyo State. The school is nurturing future leaders of Nigeria and setting new standards for academic excellence and character development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher (Chemistry and Physics)
Location: Oluwo Area, Egbeda (Ibadan) – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Teach, plan and present lessons to students in Secondary School.
The goal is to help students develop critical-thinking abilities by gaining an understanding of the subject concepts.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of subject concepts.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
Skills / Educational Qualifications
- NCE, and Bachelor’s Degree in Education or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Teacher.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1-2 years teaching experience.
- Applicant must reside around Oluwo Axis, Egbeda Local Government Area, Ibadan.
- Attractive and Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to:
email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.