Deloitte Nigeria Executive Assistant Programme 2022 for Graduates. Apply via link below!
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
Who can apply?
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class lower/lower credit in Business Administration, Economics or related courses
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in administration and office management
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.