Learn Africa Scholarships 2022/2023: Women for Africa Foundation opens applications for African women for training and graduate scholarships.
Application Deadline: NEW: 3rd May 2022 (26th April 2022) at 11:59 p.m. (Madrid time).
Eligible Countries: Sub Saharan African countries
To Be Taken At: Spain (Scholarships in the 2022/2023 academic year will be partly online)
About the Learn Africa Scholarships: To date, 630 scholarships have been awarded to African women from 42 different countries through the Learn Africa program. This has been possible thanks to the commitment and dedication of a wide network of (more than) 50 partners, including universities, educational centers and donors.
For the past two years, the Learn Africa program had to focus almost exclusively on the online training modality due to the travel and gathering restrictions imposed worldwide to curtail the spread of the pandemic. Coinciding with the celebration of the tenth anniversary of the Women for Africa Foundation, the program is now back with a training offer broader than ever, combining three different training modalities: face-to-face, online and blended (hybrid), thus allowing female African students to choose the training model that best suits their personal circumstances.
Type: Masters, PhD
Eligibility for Learn Africa Scholarships:
- Be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country. For Postgraduate Scholarships, the Degree title is required. The required degree can vary depending on the requested scholarship (See details of each scholarship).
- Meet the specific requirements and technical/technologic material of each type of scholarship.
- Only one application per person
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Learn Africa Scholarships: The scholarships for this call cover only tuition and academic fees.
Duration of Programme: For the duration of the program
How to Apply for Learn Africa Scholarships: To apply for a scholarship you will need to attach the following documents:
- National identity documen
- CV + INFO
- Diploma / certificate / university degree (as required)
- Academic record
- Motivation letter + INFO
- Reference or recommendation letter/s + INFO
- Official language level accreditation if required + INFO
- Research project