~ 2022 Dalarna University Scholarship ~
Dalarna University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Dalarna University Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
Dalarna University is an institute of higher education in Sweden, where the university’s board of directors ensures that it is administered according to that law.
DU is home to a variety of foreign study environments and welcomes students from all over the world.
The university seeks to provide you with an education that will pave the way for a successful career while widening your horizons with respect to personal growth, global perspectives and specialized skills.
1. Business Studies with an International Focus
2. Data Science
3. Business Intelligence
4. Tourism Destination Development
5. Materials Engineering and Product Development
6. Energy-Efficient Built Environment
7. Solar Energy Engineering
8. Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Dalarna University Scholarship provides the recipients with the below benefits:
The scholarships go directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 per cent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your program.
Note: The partial scholarships are open to fee-paying students only and the cost of one-semester full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University is between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship:
All World countries
1. You hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university.
2. You can show proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
September 30, 2022