DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships 2022 at University of Ghana – Ghana – DAAD is granting scholarships for development-related studies to individuals who plan to pursue a career in teaching and / or research at a higher education institution in Sub Sahara Africa.
The DAAD is providing tuition, stipends, and accommodation for a two-year degree program at the University of Ghana.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2022.
Eligible Countries: Africa
Value of Award: Tuition, Stipends, and Accommodation
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies: MPhil in Seed Science and Technology.
- Application must have completed generally a three-year university degree (Master candidates) with above-average results of Second-Class Upper Division or equivalent.
- Applicants must clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- Applicants must have a thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- Applicants must have generally completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of an African country
- Applicants must have obtained a good first degree, at least a second class lower division in Agriculture, Botany, or related field from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have a test score of at least 550 (paper test) or 213 (computer test) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).