CreditWolf Inc Internship Recruitment 2022- CreditWolf Inc. is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
Apply for the ongoing CreditWolf Inc Internship Recruitment 2022. See the 3 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply.
1.) DevOps Engineer Intern
- You are pursuing a BSc / MSc in Computer Science or Corps Member or from a related technical field.
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Knowledge of working with a programming language preferably one of Python, Bash or a willingness to learn those.CreditWolf Inc Internship Recruitment
- Familiarity working with Linux/Unix environments.
- Exudes a serious but positive and healthy attitude towards work.
Good to have:
- Exposure to Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with any cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- N30,000 monthly.
2nd June, 2022.
2.) Frontend Developer Intern
- Corps Members or IT students Only.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
N30,000 / month. CreditWolf Inc Internship Recruitment
13th May, 2022.
See Other Related Jobs:
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2022
- Niger State Teachers Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal | www.nigerstate.gov.ng
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Recruitment for Academic Staff
3.) Backend Developer Intern (Laravel)
- Corps Members or IT students Only with 6 months experience
- Have an understanding of PHP, Advanced PHP, and OOPs concepts.
- Strong knowledge of API Development using REST and SOAP architecture.
- Adaptive to the new technologies/architecture.
- Willing to learn New Languages/Frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Knowledge of PHP programming and open source technology such as Codeignitor, Laravel and other frameworks.
- Knowledge E-commerce, Payment Gateway, CMS, etc.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL).
N30,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.