Cool Wazobia Info FM Recruitment 2022 – Cool Wazobia Info FM is seeking the services of qualified graduate to fill the vacant positions in their establishment.
Apply for the ongoing Cool Wazobia Info FM Recruitment 2022. See the 2 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply.
- Provide emergency / first aid treatment and follow up care for employees within the organization
- Administer prescribed medications and treatment to employees
- Maintain a clean, safe and comfortable sickbay/clinic area
- Document all employee injury and illness and keep this information confidential
- Improve the health of employees through routine health checks
- Develop strategies to ensure safety standards are met and identify any potential safety hazards in the workplace
- Carry out clinic administrative duties as well as taking inventory of supplies needed for the company’s clinic.
See Other Related Jobs:
- Petty cash request, disbursement, reimburstment
- Assist in preparation of monthly payroll by supplying necessary information to HR dept.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure prompt settlement of liabilities such as PAYE, VAT, utility bills etc.
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable team for month end account closure as appropriate.
- Communicate with the Line Manager with regards to the sales analysis, sales/customer structure management/creation, Suggest ideas for improvements.
- Issue monthly statement of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
- Daily posting of various journal entries and receipts in Orion. Match payment against invoices/ manual receipts accurately.
- Submit daily reports for sales, collections, and bank deposits and petty cash balance; weekly reconciliations and compilation, summary, aging of receivables/ guaranteed jobs, and monthly sales analysis to the Head Office.
- Audit end-day transactions of sales collections and determine cash and stock variances.
- Receive and deposit cash/cheques collections.
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales/Client service Department and Control Reconcile customers’ accounts and resolve issues for any discrepancies.
- Follow up on general issues of finance in Abuja station such as: sales commission, certificate of transmission, invoice, salary deduction or unpaid salary and approved bank payment.
- Candidates should possess an HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree qualification.
31st May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as the subject of the email.