Applications are hereby invited from interested and outstanding students for University of British Sauder scholarships and awards. These opportunities are highly competitive and are available to student who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is pleased to offer a number of financial aid, support and assistance options available to both Canadian citizens, permanent resident and international UBC MBA applicants.
Host Institution(s): University of British, Columbia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $60,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS | UBC Sauder scholarships and awards
There are several UBC Sauder scholarships and awards available for students undertaking their studies at the University:
- UBC Sauder scholarships and awards
- Regional top talent scholarships
- Women in Business Leadership Scholarships
- Responsible Business & Community Spirit Scholarship
- Hoegg Family MBA Scholarship
- Hari Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Madhu Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship
- Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- International Talent Scholarships
To be eligible for UBC Sauder scholarships and awards, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must have an offer to study at the University
- Applicants must enrol in a full-time undergraduate programme
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalents
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent
- The scholarship is available in subjects
- Two years of full-time work experience gained after graduation from your Bachelor’s degree
- Two references are required for all UBC MBA applicants. You will provide us with their email addresses through the application, and we will contact them by email.
- Professional references are preferred, and must fill out the reference form online. Separate letters are not accepted.
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency
How-to-Apply: To enrol for the following scholarships, you will need to meet the merit requirements and apply by the UBC MBA application deadlines outlined. All applicants are automatically considered for the following scholarships upon application submission, so we encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2023 for Second Round
Visit the Official Website for Further Details