Applications are invited from qualified individuals and groups for the Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants 2022/23 to support and address issues relating to inclusion an diversity in science.
The Biochemical Society’s Diversity in Science Grants scheme provides grants of up to £500 to individuals, groups, charities or not-for profit organizations. At its discretion, the Society may award up to £1,000 for individual projects.
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Bursary Worth: Up to £1,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study levels
Nationality: All Nationalities
Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Diversity in Science Grants 2023, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of issues and challenges pertaining to diversity in science.
- An awareness of channels and networks which address diversity in science, through which any achievements arising from the grant may be disseminated.
- Originality and relevance of the proposed approach in addressing issues and challenges relating to diversity in science.
- How you will evaluate the potential impact.
- Proven research capability and experience, if the grant is to be used to fund a research project.
- A defined time-period for the activity (for grants awarded in 2021 it is expected that the project will be completed by 31 October 2022).
- Evidence of additional/future funding to ensure project sustainability if catalytic funding is being sought.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Science Grants 2023 are to submit their application through the SurveyMonkey Apply by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2022