Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2023. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
The Uppsala University in Sweden
Field(s) of study:
Master Programmes commencing 28 August 2023.
Number of Scholarships:
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
• You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
• You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
• You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
• You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
To be considered for Uppsala University Global scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se between 17 October 2022 – 16 January 2023. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
You must then submit an online scholarship application form during the the application period 17 January – 1 February 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 1 Feb 2023 (annual)
Study in: Sweden
Course starts August 2023