The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high calibre from ASEAN countries to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate study of one year or more at Waipapa Taumata Rau, University of Auckland.
Host Institution(s): University of Auckland, New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship
The scholarship is a Full-time enrolment in a PGDip or Master’s degree of 120 points or more, excluding masters by thesis or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications) by new full fee paying International students from ASEAN countries.
A Scholarship of up to $10,000 towards tuition fees for new international students from ASEAN countries enrolling in undergraduate degrees, masters degrees or postgraduate diplomas.
To be eligible for University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an international student from an ASEAN country
- Applicants must be either a new student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission.
- Applicants enrolled or enrolling full-time in either a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or Master’s degree of 120 points or more, excluding masters by thesis
- Applicants for an undergraduate degree (applying with overseas secondary or postsecondary qualifications) at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland.
- Students who have already commenced study at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland
- Students who have undertaken any tertiary level study in New Zealand, or students enrolling in a Business Master’s programme in the Graduate School of Management (GSM)
- Excluding the Master of Business Analytics and Master of Supply Chain Management
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
- ASEAN countries are Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for University of Auckland ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship should please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible to apply. Then click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form. We recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application, and to familiarise yourself with the form.
Application Deadline: November 21, 2022