Applicants will be expected to develop projects in culture, education and sustainability that you can implement together in germany. Participants from Africa and Germany will together develop projects against racism that can be implemented in theatres, museums and schools, in clubs, initiatives or in companies in Germany.
UNESCO-Kulturweit Tandem Exchange Program | DETAILS
The program consists of a two-month, everyday language course, a four-week seminar in Kenya and a three-month project phase in Germany. All participants receive financial support and educational support. With kulturweit-Tandem you are committed to a world without discrimination. You will gain international experience, give free rein to your creativity during the project phase and establish a network that you can use for a long time to come. kulturweit-Tandem is funded by the Federal Foreign Office and is part of the Federal Government’s catalog of measures against right-wing extremism and racism.
To be considered for the UNESCO-Kulturweit Tandem Exchange Program 2023 applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be from eligible countries and must be within the legal age.
- Basic language skills in German, French or English are required.
- Applicants should possess a very good knowledge of one of the languages.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UNESCO-Kulturweit Tandem Exchange Program 2023 are to complete their application online and provide all the required information.
The following questions will be asked in the online application:
- Your motivation and expectations
- Your educational/professional background and your skills (a special level of knowledge is not a prerequisite for participation, this information only helps us to find a suitable placement and tandem person for you).
- Your idea of working in the assignment site and the tandem/two-person team, your wishes and ideas for the project phase.
- Any personal medical needs.
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2022