The Pershing Square Foundation awards full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford/ Pershing Square Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: 6
Nationality: International students
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
Scholarships are awarded to individuals with/or who are:
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in their career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
- applicants must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
How-to-Apply: Candidates must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
In no more than 500 words, please answer the following question:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Application Deadline: 4 January 2023